Forwarding more then one mail server and two different domains

I have a situation where i have a Fortinet 50a Firewall 1 interface to
the world and on into the LAN
I am requested to forward and manage two different phisical mail
servers of two different customers behind that firewall .

My question is , is there a logical way ( base on having only one
interface to the world or into the network ...) to manage SMTP
forwarding into two different mail domains ?
If it is a stupid question then im stupid till i'll know the answer ,
i do not care :-)
Thanks Much

  • Forwarding more then one mail server and two different domains
    ... I have a situation where i have a Fortinet 50a Firewall 1 interface to ... I am requested to forward and manage two different phisical mail ... If it is a stupid question then im stupid till i'll know the answer, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: ftp problem
    ... > here is my whole firewall script ... > # No restrictions on Loopback Interface ... > # or from this gateway server destine for the public Internet. ... > # Allow out secure FTP, Telnet, and SCP ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Checkpoint experiences
    ... decide they want the firewall used by the big boys...often repeated, ... The Nokia appliance IPSO, is useful if you don't want to take the ... It is no wonder that the Nokia interface is called ... > billions on training, and classes, consultants, support contracts, etc. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Problem about ppp -nat
    ... ipfw firewall, ... Just setup your fw of choice as if the tun0 device is the external device and leave all the nat stuff completely out of it. ... My Internet interface is rl0, ... # /etc/rc.d/routing restart ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Lets talk about firewalls - what do we as a group think a firewall should be/have?
    ... part of the same network as the LAN. ... Each interface of a firewall should be distinct from ... interfaces, so a "DMZ interface" is not a requirement. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)