Re: Trojans via Messenger
- From: Sebastian Gottschalk <seppi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:45:37 +0200
I never realized that ICQ had such problems.
Read a bit at
about the often found blatant security holes in that piece of bit-junk.
I have used Yahoo voice a lot. BUT during last couple of years have
used a cheap dial-around: OneSuite too. Incredibly low long distance
phone rates. As low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM!
Hm... I got 1CPM for a simple SIP gateway, I've got 30 free minutes at
my DSL provider and could also take €9.95 for flat rate.
- Prev by Date: Re: Trojans via Messenger
- Next by Date: ZoneAlarm is blocking router
- Previous by thread: Re: Trojans via Messenger
- Next by thread: Trojans via Messenger