Re: One help required about DSL Router reboot
- From: "V S Rawat" <VSRawat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Mar 2006 06:06:24 GMT
Duane Arnold wrote:
"V S Rawat" <VSRawat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had written about how I was guided by my ISP support guys
to be able to reboot my DSL router by my browser itself to
get new IP address, thus avoiding manual switching on/off.
I would suspect not, because the router is using a Winndows
Web Interface with a browser environment and not a Windows
Desktop and/or DOS environment.
Does it mean that a browser (or probably a mail/news reader) can
reboot the modem/ router, but we don't have any windows or dos
equivalent to do the same?
Maybe I can save that script/ module somewhere and run directly
And what's with the HTML that's part of your sig. Vicky?
V S Rawat is my name, V for Vicky as Nick name. Somehow I wrote
it here. I don't use sigs, I type them every time.
- Prev by Date: Re: Just want to keep the crap out!!
- Next by Date: Re: Proxy ID and RFC
- Previous by thread: Re: One help required about DSL Router reboot