Re: NAT redundant w/firewall?

Leythos wrote:

In article <4424C5A3.610B4371@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
notan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Leythos wrote:

In article <44249F6D.5397F94F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
notan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
The only thing I said was, "For the vast majority of home users, you're *way*
out of the financial ballpark."

And you seem to keep missing that I was NOT addressing HOME USERS, as
HOME USERS ARE NOT SOHO CLASS.

I guess the H in SOHO *doesn't* mean Home.

I guess that Small OFFICE, Home OFFICE doesn't mean anything to you -
notice the key word here "OFFICE".

Why are you such an a$$?

I guess I could as the same question of you.

While you seem to refer to SOHO as something well defined, I'm looking at
it as *any* type of office that someone sets up in their home.

Could be big, could be small. Could be a highly technical repair facility,
could be a room with nothing more than a desk and phone. Etc., etc.

My comment of, "For the vast majority of home users...," was for the latter
group in the above examples, to which you responded, "I didn't put the X500
in the Home user market, I put it in the SOHO market."

Why can't the two be the same?

Are we just arguing about semantics?

Notan
.