weird URL's in syslog

I have been monitoring a small LAn which was blacklisted for sending out
SPAM. I can see one host in there which is from time to time going to a
host using very strange URL's omn port 80. They look like....

304001: Accessed URL
Anyone know what this is?

Sorry, is anyone prepared to tell me :-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ICS questions and confusion
    ... >>> has to be another subnet altogether. ... WHY does the LAN connection that connects my router to the ... >>host have to be on a different subnet than the 192.168.0.x one? ... >>where is that documented in all the how-to's on ICS, ...
  • Re: router causing ssh etc. slowdown?
    ... >> port on their public IP from a host on their own LAN. ... Let's say host A starts a TCP connection from its ... The router sends the SYN packet to ...
  • Re: how to "join" LAN with plip link?
    ... PLIP howto) about a real case on how I have made a plip connected host ... looking like on the LAN. ... Then I test the proxy-arp by ... LAN (or client), or you need to configure the server to do 'proxy-ARP'. ...
  • Re: authentication of multiple users for one mail server
    ... Regarding the value for "system mail name", in retrospect it does ... "system" name (i.e., the domain of a host on a LAN), but the ... happened to have the same domain name before the LAN was set up. ...
  • Re: Spamcop listed - need help to diagnose why
    ... in effect adding to the spam problem. ... and use a combination of spamassassin and block lists. ... Senders try the highest priority, it fails, they then go to ... the next highest priority host which is the relay host. ...