weird URL's in syslog

I have been monitoring a small LAn which was blacklisted for sending out
SPAM. I can see one host in there which is from time to time going to a
host using very strange URL's omn port 80. They look like....

304001: 192.168.1.10 Accessed URL
194.18.118.2:/1/?A4q6ADclfzEXNg%2F8klPB05SCdAAzDo%2BjJ7Jihuk6zhQZU29waG9zIFNtYWxsIEJ1c2luZXNzIFNvbHV0aW9ucwAxLCAwLCAyLCAwAFNvcGhvcyBwbGMARW5nbGlzaCAoVW5pdGVkIEtpbmdkb20pAEM6XFdJTkRPV1NcVGVtcFxzb3RtcDEuZGlyXEFMVXBkYXRlLmV4ZQAzMS8wMS8yMDA2IDEzOjQ0OjQy
Anyone know what this is?

Sorry, is anyone prepared to tell me :-)

  • Re: ICS questions and confusion
    ... >>> has to be another subnet altogether. ... WHY does the LAN connection that connects my router to the ... >>host have to be on a different subnet than the 192.168.0.x one? ... >>where is that documented in all the how-to's on ICS, ...
  • Re: router causing ssh etc. slowdown?
    ... >> port on their public IP from a host on their own LAN. ... Let's say host A starts a TCP connection from its ... The router sends the SYN packet to ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: how to "join" LAN with plip link?
    ... PLIP howto) about a real case on how I have made a plip connected host ... looking like on the LAN. ... Then I test the proxy-arp by ... LAN (or client), or you need to configure the server to do 'proxy-ARP'. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: authentication of multiple users for one mail server
    ... Regarding the value for "system mail name", in retrospect it does ... "system" name (i.e., the domain of a host on a LAN), but the ... happened to have the same domain name before the LAN was set up. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Spamcop listed - need help to diagnose why
    ... in effect adding to the spam problem. ... and use a combination of spamassassin and block lists. ... Senders try the highest priority, it fails, they then go to ... the next highest priority host which is the relay host. ...
    (freebsd-questions)