Re: Firewalls, Would do you use? or would you recommend?

benson_james@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, im looking for a firewall for a Windows XP Professional 64-bit
computer, the computer is mainly running game servers, ventrilo
servers, that sort of stuff.

What would you use in this scenario?

I dont really have that much experience in Windows and firewalls,
purely cos i wouldnt trust one connected to net, but in this case im
forced, so any help, advice, recommendations, do and donts, would be
greatly appreciated!

Yeah, you should get a good NAT router. One that is ICSA certified would be the best.

Duane :)

  • Re: Time Difference
    ... vec = round); ... assuming that in the diffwe dont get a vector ... scenario of this sort ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: 75th Rangers ( Gunners unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....
    ... He isn't within a hundred miles. ... So you wont tell me where the grinder is..yet you threaten to ... I dont remember all of it. ... while we sort her pills into daily dose containers. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: 75th Rangers ( Gunners unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....
    ... Gunner Asch wrote: ... So you wont tell me where the grinder is..yet you threaten to ... I dont remember all of it. ... while we sort her pills into daily dose containers. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: P.LT. & Amateur Bands in The U.K.
    ... I had two different species of this causing me ... Well if I called them effing cretins, as you called me, I dont really ... create imaginary problems, than logically, sort it out themselves. ... I think that it's you that's flummoxed and it's high time that you ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: P.LT. & Amateur Bands in The U.K.
    ... I had two different species of this causing me ...   They both disappeared all of a sudden over the last ... Well if I called them effing cretins, as you called me, I dont really ... create imaginary problems, than logically, sort it out themselves. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)