Re: I am sick of windows firewall

V S Rawat wrote:
Duane Arnold wrote:

I know how to use
BlackIce. I know how to take BlackIce out of its automatic
setting. I know how to configure BlackIce to do what I need it
to do. Therefore, I don't have a problem using BlackIce. And

Share your knowledge with us. Make us safer. Please.

You're a *clown* to no end -- begging all the way for help you can't understand. You should get on your big-wheel and go make some noise in street traffic, maybe the freeway. Maybe, you can control that traffic with ZA so that you won't get hit. Do make sure you boot the computer on the big-wheel first before you hit the road.

Duane :)
.