OT: testicles

Apologies for the test. Testing my NSP. A recent post hasn't
shown on my NSP but is on Google, and other posts of the same
time period in other groups do show.

  • Re: Google Groups
    ... to subscribe to a pay service, ... More than one no-charge NSP was suggested in your previous ... That UseNet is supposed to be no-charge? ... That the google interface blows and that the way google ...
    (soc.org.freemasonry)
  • Re: Godel and Kant, and incompleteness
    ... On 2007-11-04, in sci.logic, Fuckwit wrote: ... Google hasn't yet managed to appropriate ... every NSP on this our planet Earth. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: shell scripts: save/restore permissions?
    ... on either my NSP nor Google after almost a week. ... Stupid ... Teranews.) ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: OT: testicles
    ... shown on my NSP but is on Google, and other posts of the same ... time period in other groups do show. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Test
    ... I'm not sure right now if I can read replies to this post. ... Email should work tho. ... I thought for a moment my nsp went bad but apparently I'm ... I did check thru Google but I'm not sure Google is up to date ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)