Re: I am sick of windows firewall

V S Rawat <VSRawat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And one fine evening, it displayed the blue screen of death
having the message "STOP: c000021a {fatal system error} windows
logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
status of 0xc0000018 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down."

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;156669

The morale of the story is: You are trusting M$ too much.

I'm trusting M$ so much, that I'm typing this on an Apple Powerbook into
an aterm running on Debian GNU/Linux, which connects to a bash running
on a Solaris box where my tin runs ;-)

They
don't deserve that much trust. They are causing trouble by their
automatic-ness.

If you don't like Microsoft's products, maybe you could consider to move
to something else ;-)

I just don't trust
M$ products when I have an option.

Why are you using Windows then?

Yours,
VB.
--
At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain

  • Re: WXP SP2 - Major boot problem
    ... In his case repairing the installation by using the Windows XP setup ... after installation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus ... ,,bluescreens": BSOD STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Windows ... Logon Process system terminated ...
  • Re: STOP Message C000021A 0xc0000005
    ... Someone claims uninstalling Panda Internet Security solved this problem for ... >I have a DELL Optiplex GX150 with Windows XP Pro SP1. ...
  • RE: Windows XP Fatal Error
    ... I had the same problem as BJescue, the article below applies to Windows NT and I have XP does it still apply? ... I clicked download and install. ... >> The Windows Logon process system process terminated ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: WXP SP2 - Major boot problem
    ... Microsoft MVP Windows - Shell/User ... After disabling AutoReboot in the registry and booting into safe mode, ... after installation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus ... Logon Process system terminated ...
  • Re: The windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly
    ... I would try doing a repair on your OS. ... >I run windows xp pro and get a blue screen on bootup It says "The w dows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)