Re: I am sick of windows firewall

V S Rawat <VSRawat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And one fine evening, it displayed the blue screen of death
having the message "STOP: c000021a {fatal system error} windows
logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
status of 0xc0000018 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down."

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;156669

The morale of the story is: You are trusting M$ too much.

I'm trusting M$ so much, that I'm typing this on an Apple Powerbook into
an aterm running on Debian GNU/Linux, which connects to a bash running
on a Solaris box where my tin runs ;-)

They
don't deserve that much trust. They are causing trouble by their
automatic-ness.

If you don't like Microsoft's products, maybe you could consider to move
to something else ;-)

I just don't trust
M$ products when I have an option.

Why are you using Windows then?

Yours,
VB.
--
At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain
.