Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

Don Kelloway wrote:
"Sebastian Gottschalk" <seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Don Kelloway wrote:

In respect to the technical solution itself it should be understood that
when properly administered it leaves practically little, if any
possiblity
for circumvention.
When it comes to content filtering and tunneling: You'd wish.

Tunneling is not escapable to detection

So you did not read how he disproved this statement in almost any way?

and content filtering can be applied.

Not effectively.

Maybe you ought to become more familiar with the content filtering
solutions that are available as opposed to what you think they can and can't
do.

I am, I know clearly what can't be accomblished and I can clearly so
that those solutions can't do either (or better: exactly because).