Re: NCAA March Madness

"Somebody." <somebody.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:X_GSf.14854$43.6456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!nnrp1.uunet.ca...

"Owl Jolsen" <owljolsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:20060317201847.11756.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

March madness is upon us, and a few outlets worldwide are providing
live
video feeds over the internet, both free and paid. There are already
articles
in the newswires about how the feeds are going to slow down corporate
networks
all over the place, and they are right.
It is the paid services, though, that are going to be the BANE of
network
admins. The paid services uses digital rights managment (DRM) to secure
the

<snip>

This is going to be the MONTH FROM HELL for admins in the USA, where
DRM
is protected by the DMCA, as users tune into the NCAA basketball
tournament,
and there is NO WAY that employers can monitor or stop it, without
breaking
the law.

<snip>

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

He's back! Have we recovered from our worst nightmare during figure
skating
yet?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

-Russ.

Well, I dont have the post from the OP, since
NewsProxy filters out anything from nym.alias.net
on my network.

.