Re: NCAA March Madness

"Somebody." <somebody.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Owl Jolsen" <owljolsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

March madness is upon us, and a few outlets worldwide are providing
video feeds over the internet, both free and paid. There are already
in the newswires about how the feeds are going to slow down corporate
all over the place, and they are right.
It is the paid services, though, that are going to be the BANE of
admins. The paid services uses digital rights managment (DRM) to secure

This is going to be the MONTH FROM HELL for admins in the USA, where
is protected by the DMCA, as users tune into the NCAA basketball
and there is NO WAY that employers can monitor or stop it, without
the law.

He's back! Have we recovered from our worst nightmare during figure

Well, I dont have the post from the OP, since
NewsProxy filters out anything from
on my network.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: USA wins cables 3rd quarter in primetime, Disney wins total day
    ... USA Network tops in quarter as many cablers slip ... eight of the top 10 networks were down in the demo. ... major cable channels over the last few years. ...
  • Re: Internet Dongle
    ... strange, unexplained reason: ... the supplied dongle, which changes from month to month as networks ...
  • Re: Samba vs NFS
    ... > between networks, without a NAT helper or some sort of tricks that emulate a ... > samba proxy. ... AFAIK this is not true. ...
  • Re: Adding a backup DC to an SBS system
    ... On SBS2003 networks, users can log in to their workstations using cached ... of them won't even notice the SBS server is down - that is, ... In most situations, if the SBS goes down, the users can't access the ...
  • Re: Running program files on XP with non-executable extension?
    ... >> God forbid. ... > Funny, how many networks have you designed and maintain that have NEVER ...