Re: VOLKER--Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

In article <Xns9789CAA1EF6Cjuergennieveler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Juergen Nieveler <juergen.nieveler.nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

No Spam <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you need to look at the mass mail software available today.
Some of them even come with software to find out open relays.

No doubt about that. But still I receive spam mails that contain no
body, or are full of variables instead of the spam terms that should
have been filled in.

Those are "tests" that spammers run.

Besides, "good" spamming software costs money (just like good lists of
email adresses) - and a lot of spammers simply substitute quality with
quantity to save that money.

Do not assume anything.
No spammer, mass spammer, not a causal "Hey look at my new dating site
webmaster promoting his site" would send mass mail manually, and without
professional software.
Most of them are too clueless to manually do that.

.