Re: VOLKER--Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

In article <Xns97886A97ACF70juergennieveler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Juergen Nieveler <juergen.nieveler.nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

No Spam <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So are you suggesting that we should use valid email addresses and
endure the spam and the abuse just because someone else is too stupid
to setup filtering for his guess-able and forgeable email address?

Use a valid email address. Nobody ever demanded that you should
actually READ what's in there :-)

Why not just set up a Gmail-account specifically for that purpose? It
doesn't cost you anything, and if you never log in you don't get
troubled by the amount of spam accumulating in it either.

Why should I?
I use my Gmail account for other reasons, not as a spam throw away
address.
If an email admin cannot configure his email server properly, resulting
it to collect bounces from spam, that is not my fault.

Your argument is the same as asking others to walk around naked because
the color of their clothing bothers someone out there.

  • Re: What are your (realistic) technology wishes?
    ... : Not a stupid idea. ... We need some other authentication method, ... make sending mass spam a capital crime. ... However there is a fix, it's called the Swype keyboard. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Famous Hacker Uses Challenge-Responses
    ... >Only spammers and trolls and nutcases hate C-R Systems. ... >> are too stupid to see. ... >email is spam. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Billboards That Look Back
    ... No, he is not stupid. ... I'm sure he recognizes that the world is bigger than his brain. ... If your message looks like spam I may not see it. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: We need an email tax
    ... One reason the idea's stupid is as follows: ... it's not a good idea to let the government tax each private ... spam problem somewhere else. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Save 19% on Gas! Registration end this Sunday.
    ... spam suppose is "sending many of same unsolicited message" ... heartily proving the truth and usefulness of The Rules of Spam: ... Spammers will redefine any term in order to ... Rule #3: Spammers are stupid. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)