Re: VOLKER--Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

Jason wrote:
won't work forever, doesn't mean you don't try though. It's
that old locking the car analogy that you hate so much.

You can try where you may actually achieve a lot, the why the analogy is
so bad.

Again the answer is no, how about we tackle the real problem which isn't
an .invalid but the spammers themselves. I know you won't like that as
you'd rather complain about our invalid address.

He's tackling that invalid addresses aren't a solution to spam either.
Spam filters are.
.