Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

Charles Newman wrote:

Another problem is port 80. They are probably
using proxies on port 80, which are difficult to
block, without blocking all Web access.
Jerry

Dansguardian will pick up all requests to ports 80, 8080, 3128 etc and funnel then through the filter
E.

  • Re: Cybersitter - Excellent Example of a Delphi App
    ... It's filter allows you to filter all sites except for a ... You can also restrict any web access to certain times based on IP ... I have computers in their rooms and the IP is assigned ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: ssh brute force attacks
    ... >> Assuming you know my home machine's address and assuming my filter ... hand we have someone who deliberately wants to DOS me. ... have the blocking of an ip due to an apparent break in. ... ip's is a nice way of "introducing DOS attacks". ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Turkey Oil Strainer
    ... That is basically what this is, But the filter is a little ... the filter from folding over as the oil is passed threw. ... A funnel is a funnel. ... Turkey should be baked, not fryed in oil. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Turkey Oil Strainer
    ... That is basically what this is, But the filter is a little less ... the filter from folding over as the oil is passed threw. ... A funnel is a funnel. ... Turkey should be baked, not fryed in oil. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • iptables starting
    ... I wrote the following Iptables script, ... but I always get the error message "Blocking Starting" ... Bad Argument filter ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)