Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

Jazz <jbraly@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I then monitored the log (for half the day) and called kids into my
office the moment I saw them attempt to use a proxy site.

Being clever at last. Good idea.

At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain

Relevant Pages

  • Re: =SDC= Q67. Fashion
    ... jazz ... ... but I'm not clever enough to figure it out since so much in that ... picture, and story, went out of style a few years later. ... Tony Cooper ...
  • Re: Ok I think Ill just turn in my guitars now
    ... Makes ya want to kick him in the balls though.. ... Well it's clever, but more boring than jazz. ...