Re: VOLKER--Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

No Spam <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Because newsgroups are for spreading news
Incorrect.
and for discussion.
Correct.
They're for education
Correct.
and entertainment.
Incorrect.

Hm... you have achieved a certain level of entertainment, I must say,
Mr. "No Spam" ;-)

Yours,
VB.
--
At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: HI-JACKED THREAD, was: dictionary attacks / [$HOME NFS-mounted]
    ... lists, and generally speaking I can't think of many times that this ... It must be the spam training that differs. ... folder did not contain list email, but it did have two incorrect mails in ... emails the filter caught in the same day)... ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: PENTAGRID and ELECTRIC MOTORS
    ... pentagrid@xxxxxxxxx quickly quoth: ... You gave an incorrect ISBN number. ... Fair comment - to spam is bad enough - misleading ... The correct reference for the 2006 2Rev edition is:- ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Eiko SPAM
    ... No, you are incorrect. ... I did not prevent the SPAMMER from SPAMMING. ... original SPAM post is still there. ... If you have such a problem with it, rename it back. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: PENTAGRID and ELECTRIC MOTORS
    ... You gave an incorrect ISBN number. ... Fair comment - to spam is bad enough - misleading ... The correct reference for the 2006 2Rev edition is:- ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: WILL MY MOBILE WORK IN THE UK?
    ... It's spam, posted to many groups. ... Incorrect. ... The webpage had almost certainly used up the allowed ... transfer limit and timed out. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)