Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

Triffid wrote:
Security is hard work because, to be effective, you
have to find a way to get everyone to understand and participate.

Triffid

You're right and that's where leadership skills come in to play. Dealing with pre-adults or children, however, takes a special kind of blend of skills and it's unlikely even with those skills you're going to get 100% participation in implementing the solution.

  • Re: MMA /UFC/PRIDE Question.
    ... cutting out those skills results in mitigating the 'structure' of the ... Things like pain management and dealing with exhaustion aren't only ... And wilderness activities are full of that sort of thing. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: The Great Character Transfer, D&D to GURPS
    ... > The other people who would have the skills, ... one would want to work for the government. ... TL based skill and these assume you have the best possible spies ... is no real system for dealing with different TLs ...
    (rec.games.frp.gurps)
  • Re: PING: Dory (was: Re: OT to ndl)
    ... You must glow with pride, when it comes to your skills with dealing ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: OT: Monday Madness
    ... customers so the engineers don't have to. ... I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT: I would like to take this opportunity...
    ... I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't ... I have people skills and I'm good with dealing with people! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)