Re: Anti-spyware at the Gateway

Somebody. wrote:

No general method does exist. It takes skills and mulitple tools.

You'll still only catch the obvious. Should I restate Rice's theorem?

So you actually admit that you're frauding your customers?

No, when I turn up tunnellers that subsequently admit to the behaviour, I
don't feel that's faudulent.

And do you tell your customers that most likely there are other tunnels
in place that you cannot detect?

So you're right, none of this works, tunneling is impossible to detect.
Tunneling is *generally* and *practically* impossible to detect, so
you're just wasting your time.

You're right, it's impossible. Nobody should try.

It's practically impossible, so nobody should try.
.