Re: Need hardware firewall with traffic management and reports?
- From: "Wayne McGlinn" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:02:33 +1000
"Jason" <jasonjm2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
any recommendations please?
need to buy lots of these to handle bonded T1 and fiber setups....
It needs to be a hardware device (preferably rack mounted), and it needs
to be able to do the following:
1) show heaviest users by IP, and what ports they are using, how much data
(basically live reports)
2) must be able to traffic shape, prioritize types of traffic etc etc
3) be installed in a "passive" setup, or be installed to do Nat, one to
one Nat, etc etc
I have searcehd google endlessly and not having much luck.....
any ideas or hints for me please? thanks
- Prev by Date: Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites
- Next by Date: Permit web traffic by user
- Previous by thread: Need hardware firewall with traffic management and reports?
- Next by thread: Re: Need hardware firewall with traffic management and reports?