VOLKER--Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

few thousand anonymous proxy sites.

How credible!

SCNR,
VB.

Volker...
I seldom post to newsgroups anymore. My system is up and
running well. Back when I did make a lot of posts, It was
for one of two possible reasons.
1. Seeking help for one of my problems.
After typing but before sending the post, I ask myself
"have I provided enough information so someone can help me".
If I provided enough information, I would hit send.
or
2. Trying to help someone with their problem.
After typing a response and before sending, I ask myself
"have I really helped this person with a problem".
If I really helped, then I would hit send.

Volker, WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE
YOU HIT SEND?
.