Re: Kids bypassing firewall via web proxy sites

E. wrote:

I'm curious as to why kids are *allowed* to change proxy settings in the
first place.
Remove computer priviliges for anyone caught.

Dude, you can always bypass proxy settings. Just enter
http://theproxy.invalid/ in the
address bar and there you go!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My Friend Who Looks Like a Wreslter Got Raped by a Wrestler
    ... A guy with a parrot walks into a bar... ... > big-nosed dude starts hitting on him and buying him drinks and calling him ... My friend isn't gay, but he figures a free drink is a free ...
  • Re: POLL: Gimme ten...
    ... In fact, there is still a bar in Los Angeles, ... It's not a gay bar, dude. ... It's not piracy when kids swap music over the ...
  • Re: Multiple instances and wrong parental links
    ... Dude = MakeWrapper ... The 'stuff' attribute is an ElementList object linked back to the parent instance, but every time I create an instance, every instance's 'stuff' links back to the last instance created. ... has a class scope, ... return Bar ...