Re: Anti-spyware at the Gateway

Somebody. wrote:

The categories are not based on content logic, but on people with eyes and
brains that actually look at them. Yes, it's a lot of work, that's why the
cost is what it is.

We all know about the quality of manual categorization by such services.
Not just that the volume of content is usually below usability (I heard
about a 2 million websites filter not even containing 'nytimes.com') for
whitelisting (and you don't want to do blacklisting), a lot of
categorizations are plainly wrong.

Please supply me some examples of the sites that make my claims "happy
illusions" and I'll tell you what happens when I try to access them from
behind my imaginary protection.

Much controversy: http://www.ogrish.com/
.