Re: Anti-spyware at the Gateway

Somebody. wrote:

The categories are not based on content logic, but on people with eyes and
brains that actually look at them. Yes, it's a lot of work, that's why the
cost is what it is.

We all know about the quality of manual categorization by such services.
Not just that the volume of content is usually below usability (I heard
about a 2 million websites filter not even containing 'nytimes.com') for
whitelisting (and you don't want to do blacklisting), a lot of
categorizations are plainly wrong.

Please supply me some examples of the sites that make my claims "happy
illusions" and I'll tell you what happens when I try to access them from
behind my imaginary protection.

Much controversy: http://www.ogrish.com/

  • Let her do all the begging.
    ... 10 people get million dollar gifts. ... would cost me $ 1,500 a day? ... Global star will be the net and TV and phone anyplace you are. ... Crab and lobster your brains out so you can sell a few. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: FS: Pinball Rotisserie
    ... Because along with his buying habits of spending 100s for a device that should cost 20-60, he also has the brains to go along with it to boot. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Why do people demand realism in fiction --
    ... Jon J. Yeager wrote: ... BSG failed because it cost too damn much. ... And that would be because it was all-sugar, no brains, as is explained later on in the parts you snipped. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: *** Buxton - BIG PROBLEM ***
    ... >She also wanted to add to our bill the cost of two bouncers. ... She must have heard about Telford. ... Just don't call me 'Brains' OK? ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: {OT:} Tiger Woods, powerless against glitter
    ... is like magic dust, it clouds our minds,  Titties and bare buttcheeks ... completely shut down our brains. ... maids at all cost, ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)