Re: 10mbit fiber to home; NAT router can't fill pipe

Though the fortigate are decent boxes, their cost is probably going to
put you out of the ball park.

I think a good bet would be to take a look at smoothwall or astaro.
These are simple linux install on an old pc (think boot cd, simple
graphic config, manage by http). They should be able to handle the
throughput.

  • Re: How much to charge for a pig roast?
    ... I guess I wasn't really clear, I gave a ball park, cause I was looking ... Son is having "friends" over and were just ... the pig and vittles and I'm goinna direct as pit boss. ... So I know it depends on the cost of the pig and the beans etc, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: How much to charge for a pig roast?
    ... > Can someone give a ball park for charge per person to cover ALL ... Not to mention the cost of gas just to get there ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: OT: 100th Birthday
    ... how much does it cost? ... Ball park figure and do you ... the plaque exactly and approve it before installation. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: RCA CTC195
    ... What's the cost of a replacement part and how difficult to remove and replace... ... ball park on what I should expect to pay to have it removed/repaired/replaced??? ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)