Re: file format filter
- From: "Somebody." <somebody.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:22:10 -0500
"Sebastian Gottschalk" <seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
That said, do you have (or can you post) and example of such an
file? I'm curious to do some testing with it.
This is an issue with the server-side configuration of MIME types. I've
seen a lot of webservers sending .rar files als text/plain.
Any examples? So I can do some tests?
I don't imagine any credible device would be fooled, but I'd love to see....
- Prev by Date: Azureus port problem for Torrent with windows firewall
- Next by Date: Re: 10mbit fiber to home; NAT router can't fill pipe
- Previous by thread: Re: file format filter
- Next by thread: Firewall Stealth Mode?