Re: Firewall Stealth Mode?

Leythos wrote:
In article <47g4oiFfg9i2U2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, seppi@xxxxxxxxx says...
Jason wrote:

So then help them smart guy instead of insulting them, or is that all
you can do?
I assume that he's able to read RFC 793 by himself.

That's because you can't explain it,

I can, as I did the first 2 or 3 times. But at a certain point this is
boring, so now only for references.

like most of what I've seen you
post, to where it would make sense to you or the OP. Keep spouting what
VB's teaching you.

So far this was my opinion before I ever knew VB.
But it seems like you're just ranting and throwing around with stating
your opinion as facts. Anyway, you're getting offtopic

  • Re: A couple of Qs - Nemesis?
    ... So, if more than one person has the same opinion about something, one ... expandable header panel, the UA being one of them. ... Both Pan and XPN do exactly that. ... So are you now agreeing that XPN doesn't breach the RFC or are you just ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: All my posts have been censored
    ... Leythos wrote: ... I guess MS doesn't want anyone to give an opinion about WGA unless ... was just a suggestion as to why they might censor you, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Meatballs!
    ... RFC is a complicated group for new comers to navigate. ... their own opinions and we killfile based on our own opinion, ... sure that I am kill filed by some and I also have a kill file that I'm ... It's not you, it's life. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Meatballs!
    ... RFC is a complicated group for new comers to navigate. ... their own opinions and we killfile based on our own opinion, ... sure that I am kill filed by some and I also have a kill file that I'm ... I don't mind de-boning trolls now and again, but they're rarely worth stewing for long, just too much gristle... ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Log in to server using current username/pwd
    ... in its pockets". ... and RFC 1036 too, as well as ... I doubt that the OP really wanted _your_ opinion in the first place. ... it, a violation of rule 10 in your first link, which google translates from ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)