Re: Firewall Stealth Mode?

Sebastian Gottschalk <seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
["Leythos"]
Keep spouting what
VB's teaching you.
So far this was my opinion before I ever knew VB.

Hm... perhaps some day you'll realize, that this "Leythos"-thing is
a prattling mock "expert" of a k00k, Sebastian ;-) On this special day,
maybe you'll decide to add him to your killfile, too...

Yours,
VB.
--
http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/K/kook.html

  • Re: Firewall Stealth Mode?
    ... Leythos wrote: ... VB's teaching you. ... So far this was my opinion before I ever knew VB. ... maybe you'll decide to add him to your killfile, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Todays Quote
    ... disagreements here on that topic. ... as Baha'i teaching against racism would have priority over any excuse ... In my opinion, this premise is clear. ... those rules are open for interpretation, but the rules themselves are not. ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Unheard of
    ... I can only imagine what you might dream of teaching given your misuse ... choose to be ignorant of them. ... would consider foolish, but I have seen some that I do not agree with. ... differences of opinion. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: 2 seconds of Vx;Fast landings: Thoughts
    ... My opinion is that your new guy is teaching you procedures that are not ... usual, not part of any syllabus, and not safe. ...
    (rec.aviation.student)
  • Re: Did anyone see Hannity & Colmes?
    ... Could you please post something that can back up you opinion. ... political science departments, the criteria SHOULD BE ... nor do I have any knowledge of his teaching. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)