Anyone using Trend Micro PC-Cillin IS 2006?

If you are, is anyone having probs with staying online
(if u use dial-up)?

Do you get disconnected say every 5-20 mins??

I know its the program, not me, coz I uninstalled this
program on 2 PC's and the disconnecting stopped.

I've seen on the trend micro site, that u can allow the generic host, if it
appears under the exceptions list
under the direct connection option (under network security). BUT, generic
host doesnt appear on this, so I can change deny to allow, under the
exception list.

So, anyone know what should be changed, so I can stay online longer for
10-20 mins without this program cutting me off all the time.

  • Re: dialup disconnects every 15 mins
    ... Troubleshooting Windows XP ... > just a week ago my dialup started disconnecting me every 15 mins. then ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cheats on ICC. arjunshah
    ... reliable as a fixed connection. ... Yes, 15 mins seems good. ... I have lost the odd game when I have noescape on when my connection died and I did not realise until it was too late. ... Whether it was an accident he disconnecting after throwing a piece, or whether he did it on purpose but thought better of it, I don't know. ...
    (rec.games.chess.computer)
  • Dialup settings lost from time to time
    ... for disconnecting if idle for more than mins, ... I check these boxes, and all is well for a few days, and I get ... the warning popup whenever it is thinking of disconnecting me. ...
  • Re: 1999 corsa 1.0
    ... I would try disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. ... Maybe leave it off for a few mins. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)