Anyone using Trend Micro PC-Cillin IS 2006?

If you are, is anyone having probs with staying online
(if u use dial-up)?

Do you get disconnected say every 5-20 mins??

I know its the program, not me, coz I uninstalled this
program on 2 PC's and the disconnecting stopped.

I've seen on the trend micro site, that u can allow the generic host, if it
appears under the exceptions list
under the direct connection option (under network security). BUT, generic
host doesnt appear on this, so I can change deny to allow, under the
exception list.

So, anyone know what should be changed, so I can stay online longer for
10-20 mins without this program cutting me off all the time.

.