Tiny Personal Firewall: which file should be in startup folder?

I recently bought Tiny Personal Firewall for my notebook computer, but
am not sure which file (I assume .exe) should have a shortcut in my
startup (XP SP2) folder. Whenever I boot, XP tells me TPF is not
turned on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

  • Re: Automatic running of exe while system restarts
    ... entry in the Run section in the registry. ... shortcut into StartUp or to modify the registry, ... Iam now facing a problem.i want to make an exe to run automatically ...
  • Re: how to get when PC booted ?
    ... Does Registry handle this information?. ... Another way is to make a simple EXE with Form1.Visible = False. ... the shortcut in the Startup menu, then save the time to a file at Form_Load ...
  • Re: Startup Application
    ... putting a shortcut in the Startup folder, ... If it is the same shortcut as the shortcut you ... minimizing to a tray icon - but that is not what you said you expected ... It has an option to minimize to system tray on startup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Startup Application
    ... putting a shortcut in the Startup folder, ... If it is the same shortcut as the shortcut you ... minimizing to a tray icon - but that is not what you said you expected ... It has an option to minimize to system tray on startup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Office Shortcut Bar Not Launchinng on Start-up
    ... shortcut bar from startup, that is what you already did. ... you might try removing this from your startup folder and ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)