Re: Software Firewall

Volker Birk wrote:
Duane Arnold <NotMe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you used a NAT router? If you have used a NAT router and you had a WEB server running behind the NAT router that you wanted exposed to the Internet on HTTP port 80 along with 20 and 21 for the FTP so that unsolicted traffic (any client machine on the Internet can contact the site), then you know what *port forwarding* on the router means.

Ah, you're meaning static NAT. Thanx for making that clear.

It's not my livelihood like some of the Top Guns in the NG, but I have a little skill to say the least about it.

Duane :)
.