Reliability of Networking Hardware?
- From: galt_57@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 25 Feb 2006 10:46:21 -0800
Just read someones rant about how they need to buy a new router every
year or two because they get flakey and start acting up. Is this
opinion utterly bogus or do a lot of people actually have trouble with
equipment that quickly gets intermittant and flakey? If so could this
perhaps be due to lightning damage?
- Prev by Date: Re: Linux: linfw3
- Next by Date: Re: Please help me interpret a suspicious netstat SYN_SENT TCP port 1058 ?
- Previous by thread: Linux: linfw3
- Next by thread: Re: Reliability of Networking Hardware?