SonicWall Tele3 can't ping Gateway
- From: "Frank" <mrpubnight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 20 Feb 2006 18:22:20 -0800
Hi there, I'm not the greatest network troubleshooter and was hoping
someone maybe able to help me.
I have a pretty standard connection with an ADSL modem LAN IP
10.0.0.138 and firewall WAN IP 10.0.0.1. My computer is plugged into
the firewall LAP port and has a static IP address. I can browse the
net, retreive email, etc but I can't seem to see the LAN IP of the
modem (10.0.0.138) from my PC or the firewall. I can ping 10.0.0.1 (fw
WAN IP) but I can't touch the LAN IP. The curious thing about this is
when I plug directly into the modem I can ping/telnet, etc into the
modem (ultimately I'm trying to telnet into it).
When I use the fw diagnostics and try to ping 10.0.0.138 I get a 'Not
Does anyone have any thought/ideas?
- Prev by Date: Re: Norton Internet Security
- Next by Date: Re: SonicWall Tele3 can't ping Gateway
- Previous by thread: Sygate Firewall configuration file -- where is it?
- Next by thread: Re: SonicWall Tele3 can't ping Gateway