Re: Attempted zip download blocks future requests to domain

Yes, I should have mentioned that I was successful in pinging the site, and
a request to the site at port 8080 did attempt to find the port (it still
came up with a failure message, but that port is not enabled on the
server -- it did appear to actually go look for it as opposed to immediately
returning a not found message). Also, a Java program I wrote to get a web
page threw an exception about connection reset by peer as opposed to
connection refused.