packet error rate

Hello!
Firewall : NetScreen 50NS
For analysing the quality of firewall, I want to collect network
statistic data and calculate packet error rate(PER). But I don't know
the threshold of PER which means the network becoming bad.

Can you help me?
Thank you.

  • RE: can ping but not browse
    ... I have stopped the firewall. ... # are safed from all (security) hazards. ... firewall/bastion host to the internet ... # internet and to an internal network, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Turn off all sharing and network discovery
    ... which is basically Windows XP running as a virtual ... It does need its own AV and firewall. ... unnecessary network resource sharing and resource discovery. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Turn off all sharing and network discovery
    ... which is basically Windows XP running as a virtual ... It does need its own AV and firewall. ... unnecessary network resource sharing and resource discovery. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Why not use NETBEUI on Windows XP ??
    ... Trusted zones means that firewall rules will be bypassed for any or certain ... not count on netbeui being a defense for such as long as smb connectivity ... while the connection is open. ... > Microsoft Networking components on my network. ...
  • Re: Why not use NETBEUI on Windows XP ??
    ... Trusted zones means that firewall rules will be bypassed for any or certain ... not count on netbeui being a defense for such as long as smb connectivity ... while the connection is open. ... > Microsoft Networking components on my network. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)