Re: best firewall

Volker Birk wrote:

gigabyte <gigabyte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which firewall is best?

For what purpose?

company firewall, connected to a sdsl line, 2 servers at the moment and <50
clients behind nat.
VPN so that home workers can login, I think 10 is more than enough at the
moment

  • Re: IPSEC VPN NAT
    ... ISA/VPN and try to reproduce the setup, ... There are a number of problems with using IPsec over NAT devices. ... All VPN clients must be using the IPsec NAT-T VPN client. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Re: IPSEC VPN NAT
    ... So I cannot pre-configure the Clients for differnet ... ISA/VPN and try to reproduce the setup, ... NAT Traversal ... There are a number of problems with using IPsec over NAT devices. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Re: Routing to remote office...
    ... one enable GRE protocol through the NAT setup? ... >> have got your VPN setup running! ... >> clients, But I am not able to connect to the VPN from the internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: L2TP over IPsec VPN and nat-t
    ... In addition to suggestions about configuring client for NAT-T the NAT ... The VPN uses IPsec certificates and this all works ... > These remote clients are connecting a Netscreen 25 for their VPN tunnels. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: DSL internet connection via server - routing
    ... You will run into problems with double NAT only with some multiplayer games and some older VoIP clients, or with some VPN clients where the client would be in your LAN and trying to VPN to a remote VPN endpoint with an outdated configuration. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)