NetScreen 5GT Dialup Scenario

Hi There,

I am going to be configuring 2 x NetScreen 5GT firewalls for site to
site VPN over dialup for trend data to be accessed from a PLC based
system.

My Question --> With the dialup configuration, can it be restricted to
certain times of the day to make connection or must it be permanent on
or permanent off only.

The documentation only indicates how to configure for dialup but there
is no documentation indicating any of this stuff about dialup time
restriction.

Thanks.

Tom.

  • Re: wrong dial up password
    ... If dialup is working ... I see no benefit in installing or configuring it. ... OTOH, when you install pppd on Debian, you get the ... Debian Developer creating the original package. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: wrong dial up password
    ... Patrick Wiseman wrote: ... If dialup is working without ... I see no benefit in installing or configuring it. ...
    (Debian-User)