Re: PLS HELP: Suggestion needed on ARP/MultiNAT router or firewall

> ... i bought DFL-700 but after spending two days on it i couldn't
> figure out why it doesn't pass PPTP VPN to our Windows 2003 based VPN
> server from outside.

Any modern router should be pptp-compatible. You are forwarding tcp-1723
to the vpn server? GRE is permitted?

  • extra ip for vpn?
    ... If you have a vpn server in your router, is it recommended to have an extra ... behind via nat and forwarding? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Cant login Win XP to XP via VPN
    ... Created socket for GRE protocol test ... VPN client computers, Pptpsrv.exe on the VPN server computer will display ...
  • Re: Difficulties establishing VPN tunnel with IPNAT
    ... Why not set it to allow gre from VPN server only? ... As for the frag part, I'd say that if gre needs frag, then you will have to enable it. ... About the CVS, I seem to have misunderstood your question. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Difficulties establishing VPN tunnel with IPNAT
    ... Why not set it to allow gre from VPN server only? ... As for the frag part, I'd say that if gre needs frag, then you will have to enable it. ... About the CVS, I seem to have misunderstood your question. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Windows 2000 serving VPN through Belkin router
    ... There are no settings which mention pptp, GRE, or VPNs at all. ... I'm just going to have to leave the vpn server in the dmz and hope that the ...