Re: Port scans through NAT router?

> I posted ... the evidence...

And your refusal to reproduce the evidence reflects negatively on your
argument. I wouldn't be so challenging, but your claim is preposterous.

Since you refuse to substantiate your claim, let's talk method. How
would one go about forwarding unsolicited traffic to a privately
addressed host across a NAT? It is possible under very specific
conditions, but I don't suppose that you would be able to outline such
conditions. Even under such conditions, you'll find that your claim is
an impossibility.

  • Re: A simple question for Adman
    ... and then claim that it is proof of creation? ... will survive and reproduce. ... it's evidence that they have a different evolutionary history. ... are endangered, because they can only get their nutrients from bamboo, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Carbon-14 fallacy in dating
    ... You also haven't even started to look at the evidence. ... science which often takes years or decades - instead they want a quick ... Science requires peer-review ... could reproduce their results meaning no one believed them. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Dark energy spotted in the cosmic microwave background
    ... None of your suggestions reproduce the WMAP power spectrum. ... I havn't seen any evidence that they wrongly reproduce the spectrum. ... inconsistent with the predictions from Big Bang Nucleosynthesis (BBN) ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: The pervasiveness of DEFVAR and the Lisp curse
    ... challenging me to defend the claim that he was sometimes wrong? ... That's evidence that you intended to amend your claim that he was often ... that is evidence that I ACTUALLY DID amend my claim. ... You responded with that INCORRECT understanding in mind. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Religious right and global warming
    ... can reproduce it, but eventually one or two should succeed, and ... and all the viewers see the same faked evidence. ... only via his personal computer program analyzing data from his own ...
    (talk.origins)