Re: Port scans through NAT router?

Dom wrote:
Go get the logs ...

... you go find them.

I was unable to find the logs. I doubt that you ever posted them.

I know what I did and the people who I posted to about this that ask me to present the evidence in this NG at the time I was talking about this know what I posted. How many times do I have to tell you that you mean *nothing*? You are a tight cheeked *clown* that again you mean nothing to me.

  • Re: Computer Forensics - Shutdown or Switch-Off
    ... -> IDS or firewall logs indicating a system has been compromised ... hand in most cases an attacker won't have done this and we can ensure ... that any disk writes are completed and the filesystem integrity is ... over evidence in case we need to find out what damage was done or maybe ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Coalified logs proved Geological Column is a phony theory
    ... when Robert Gentry found that some of the uranium halos found ... in coalified logs taken from Eocene, ... layers had coalified before the logs were compressed, ... To this day this evidence has never ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: a spy problem
    ... > being sent out from any of the computers without ... > to the ISP) and each employee daily uses more then one ... Do you believe that the logs could be enough ... > evidence in the court of justice according to the EU ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: League of Gentlemen (BBC4) - oh dear
    ... be told when to laugh at a programme then you clearly have a problem. ... Please cough up some evidence, Dom. ... Please provide some facts to back up your curious claim that the ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Reacting to a server compromise
    ... Server Logs, provided their integrity is maintained ... are admissible as evidence in the US, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)