Wireless Security

I have set up a wireless router in my office for visiting clients.

If I set up security with WEP do I need to give each client a password?

  • RE: Dhcp security
    ... Setting up a 802.1x wired network requires: ... vendors, including Cisco, provide solutions to ensure that only properly ... trust agent collects security state information from multiple security ... software clients, such as anti-virus clients, and then communicates this ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] SSH vs. TLS
    ... > frowned upon by network ops and security. ... > - There must be a secure means by which all server keys are distributed to ... > appropriate ssh clients. ... > servers from using expired keys. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Same source port queries dropped by ServerIron load balancer
    ... It's really not the job of a load balancer or server to force clients to ... use good security practices. ... such that enforcing good security practices is "not my job, man", then ... firewall and load balancer. ...
    (comp.protocols.dns.bind)
  • Re: Same source port queries dropped by ServerIron load balancer
    ... any device that responds to DNS requests. ... It's really not the job of a load balancer or server to force clients to ... use good security practices. ... they can change DNS servers, ...
    (comp.protocols.dns.bind)
  • Re: Shared Win98 Printing in 2003 Mixed Domain
    ... are a lot of security settings - particularly security options in security ... network access:do not allow anonymous access to sam and sam and shares, ... manager authentication level to send ntlmv2 responses only, ... make sure that the W2003 servers are also wins clients. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.printing)