Kaspersky firewall: every hour my firewall tells me about attack. Is it normal?

Hello,
I have installed Kaspersky firewall and from a little time
every hour my firewall tells me about
Helkern and DDoS attack.
It tells me these attacks have been rejected.
I think firewall works fine but is it normal to have many, many
attacks every day (30-40 attacks)?
thanks

bye Adriano

  • Re: Hacking to Xp box
    ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be exploited to run ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Hacking to Xp box
    ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be exploited to run ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Hacking to Xp box
    ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... Regarding ICMP backdoors, this technique was first use by some skilled guy ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be exploited to run ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Hacking to Xp box
    ... I think there was a misunderstanding in the firewall point: ... you need to find some vulnerability that could be ... > restricts most of the attacks that use anonymous connections. ... > Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Can I protect myself against network attacks?
    ... I consider the SP2 PFW "half a firewall", and many I've read say it ... or listening in, and no virus or trojans from a system scan via KAV. ... After all, the attacks did ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)