Re: Using a router / Zone alarm

Jason Edwards wrote:
> "Robbie" <ngrobbieuk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Thanks for the advice, it's most appreciated.

the one thing I've never done before, and will now, is to use another
account without admin privileges for day to day computing / internet
access. I'll do that now.

I have an anti-virus running (AVG), have all the up to date MS updates
and am using WXP SP2 and I can still use Thunderbird fine for email and
newsgroups.

Again, thanks for the advice.

Robbie

  • Re: SCOAdmin Account Creation
    ... flat file system technology for storing account information. ... use 'webmin' rather than scoadmin: ... Can anybody advice if any of the above processes are holding the ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: OT-Financial advice
    ... I am in need of some advice on how to handle a bank account. ... Is there any way to involve the 2 spouses in this where they will ... Right now the account has all three as joint owners. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: OT-Financial advice
    ... I am in need of some advice on how to handle a bank account. ... Is there any way to involve the 2 spouses in this where they will ... Right now the account has all three as joint owners. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Exhcnage Email - Internal and External - I know this has been answered but I am still ha
    ... I support 15+ SBS servers, ... Listen to our advice. ... > from their .local account to the outside world. ... I always get brushed off with "Run the CCIEW Wizard!" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Changing the Domain Administrator password - advice please
    ... I'd suggest that you revisit your ... design and processes and make sure that there is NO service or process ... It is the same as changing a password on any other user account. ... One piece of advice is to use different accounts to run your services. ...