Open ports on a cisco PIX 501

Hi,

I'm wondering how I can open some ports in my cisco pix 501, so I can use
the server as a mail server. Anybody has an idea ?

Thanks

  • Re: IPTables F*&%-up part 2
    ... > # move forwarding to top and comment out the disable line ... > iptables -X ... > # wants you to place the openings for ports ... # pop3 server--are you running a mail server for everyone? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Running FreeBSD for my personal website: collocation, cloud, etc.
    ... cheaply) get up and running with a "publicly accessible" FreeBSD machine connected to the internet on which I can run a web and mail server? ... Your ISP may also block the ports you want, or even all ports but a few. ... You basically rent a vm running FreeBSD on it and can access it via VNC or such, so its a bit like a 2 with 1 capabilities. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Unable to connect to SMTP over internet
    ... to forward request via these ports to my Exchange server. ... POP3 clients are able to connect from the internet and get ... the mail server cannot be contacted on port 25. ... users from within my network are able to send emails using ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Win XP
    ... replaced the mail server IP with "." ... so I had ports 25 and 110 mapped. ... #Software: Microsoft Internet Connection Firewall ... date time action protocol src-ip dst-ip src-port dst-port size ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Amazin Amavis!
    ... in a "dual Sendmail" setup, ... mail server I broke something about Sendmail ... It worked beautifully in a test environment, ... PS> build from ports, and read up in: ...
    (freebsd-newbies)