Re: Babylon + Outpost + IE = problem!

>> I know Windoes firewall works only in one way instead Outpost works in
>> both way.
>
>And the second way does not work.

You will be right but I think there are some firewall better than
Windows firewall. I'm sorry I am inexperienced but I think Syagete is
a very good firewal, surely better than Windows firewall.
I need to install a very reliable firewall because I take many
viruses, spyware, worms every day.
I use NOD32 AV and I get in touch with many peoples around the world,
Africa, Asia, South America, etc.
I use web sites, chatline, ICQ, Messenger, Newsgroups and many other
software and I have to be calm. I have used Windows firewall.for much
time but I think it has not protected my PC enough.
Do you think Windows firewall is sufficient or it is better another
firewall like Sygate?
thanks for some info.

  • RE: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
    ... "daviedoug" wrote: ... My wife's is connected via the Network. ... Firewall off and done the installation?. ... I don't know what you mean with windows Firewall, ...
  • Re: Setup Error when connecting Xbox 360 to MCE2005 PC
    ... Attempt to add your Xbox 360 again via the Media Center Extender Manager ... but receive the Setup Error (stating problems with the firewall ... Microsoft KB911728 for opening ports and allowing traffic to/from XBox ... Unable to open ports in the Windows firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Outpost firewall wont run
    ... the Windows Firewall in XP does a fantastic job ... Deconstructing Common Security Myths. ... Don't fall for software applications touted in publications relying on ...
  • Re: Firewall =?ISO-8859-15?Q?f=FCr_Netbook=3F?=
    ... "Windows Firewall" bezeichnet wird und nicht in einen Topf mit PFWs ... Artikel über Personal Firewall. ... Aktionsmöglichkeiten abdecken will und das ONU auch noch klarmachen ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.networking)
  • Re: XP Firewall Disabled - Help!
    ... Whern I install the SP1 tonight it ... Possibly some process is still doing changes to the registry. ... It says firewall is turned off. ... Find the Windows Firewall Service and make sure that the startup ...