Re: Incoming port accesses from China

> I can't say that the traffic has been monopolized by China. I'm in the
> US, and the last time I bothered to look (logging is normally off) I'm
> seeing about half the connection attempts coming from zombies on North
> American broadband links, about a third from Asia (split fairly evenly
> between China, India, and Korea), and about a quarter from Europe (again
> fairly evenly split among 10 countries).

I read recently that China accounts for the largest per capita use of the
Internet, worldwide. That was interesting to me. I would have guessed U.S.
But, I guess China is a "tad" bigger :-)

-Frank

  • Chinas support of North Korea grounded in centuries of conflict
    ... Geopolitics, not economics, is behind Beijing's support of Pyongyang ... South Korea has a conflicted relationship with China ... The time was 60 years ago; the battlefield was North Korea; the enemy ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Re: Time for Chinas Blue Water Navy
    ... waters, Beijing is under pressure to establish China Blue Water Navy ... China is the only UNSC ... The supporters of CBWN within China ... Korea and South Korea. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: North Korea Says Nuclear Test Successful
    ... North Korea said Monday it has performed its first-ever nuclear weapons ... order to appease China. ... and Korea telling Japan to bug off. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: North Korea Says Nuclear Test Successful
    ... North Korea said Monday it has performed its first-ever nuclear weapons ... order to appease China. ... been actively reviewing the business plans and projections for these ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • China, Russia float own plan on N. Korea
    ... China, Russia float own plan on N. Korea ... deploring North Korea's missile tests but dropping language from a rival ... Chinese Ambassador Wang Guangya said he had been instructed to veto a much- ...
    (soc.culture.korean)