Re: Break the firewall

mess wrote:
My ISP is putting firewall I can not connect any PC to Phone dialer and
I can not open many sites on web. How to break?

Mess,

Convince them to run their firewall on Windows.  :)

Scott R. Haven
Sr. Systems Engineer
Paisley Systems Inc.
managed services, consulting, and support
www.paisleysystems.com

  • Re: Linux HA: Stonith configuration for HP Proliant Blade servers
    ... Systems Engineer ... managed services, consulting, and support ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: vnc server
    ... When I log into the machine via SSH and start vncserver everything works ... xnvcviewer to access the vnc desktop, there is no window manager present, ... Systems Engineer ... managed services, consulting, and support ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • [HPADM] RE: RE: HP support
    ... would suggest that HP was not "managing" contracts at all so 3rd party ... Subject: RE: HP support ... it appears that they are only getting out of the contract ... Systems Engineer ...
    (HP-UX-Admin)