Sonicwall Tele3 firmware

From: Ovenpaa (davy_at_outbound.dk)
Date: 11/29/05

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:30:13 +0000

Hi All - first posting and I am on the scrounge!

I have just picked up a Sonicwall Tele3 for home (eBay) I chose the SW
because I use its big brother at work and it is nice to use and works
well, however it appears the firmware on mine is corrupted and I do not
have a support contract yet, does anyone have a copy of the firmware (UK)I
can 'use' so I can make sure the box functions OK with my cable connection.

I hope this does not offend anyone!

Cheers

--
/d
Life is an Adventure.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hard drive circuit board - Sata II
    ... Ebay was 3.AAk. ... with the same model and firmware, you would be lucky to get the swap to ... There is a Seagate drive story in there too you might want to take a peek ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Wireless Ap./Router for cable
    ... Got a Netgear WGR614 off Ebay from "digidave" for £19 inc post last week. ... Works fine for my mixed wired/cable network. ... The version 6 firmware ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: (OT) Frage zur PSP.
    ... gespielt und auch die ganzen LucasArts Adventures nochmal gespielt. ... Google mal nach ScenePSP, da gibt es u.a. Anleitungen, wie man diese Firmware bekommt und installiert. ... Du kannst auch modifizierte PSPs bei eBay kaufen, ...
    (de.rec.spiele.computer.rpg)
  • Re: Hard drive circuit board - Sata II
    ... I just need to find the same firmware right? ... I am going to the exact ... same place to where I bought it originally - hopefully, ... Ebay was 3.AAk. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: HBA for zx2000
    ... latest firmware. ... Will these work in an HP zx2000 running OpenVMS V8.3? ... Emulex 8000s can be found on eBay for under $20 quite often, ...
    (comp.os.vms)