ZoneAlarm Pro vs Outpost Pro?

From: Dan (dan_at_nospam.com)
Date: 10/10/05

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 03:19:29 GMT

I have ZoneAlarm Pro but am getting sick of it blocking graphics
sporadically. How does Outpost Pro compare to ZA Pro? If it offers
similar features I would consider switching.

Dan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is the different between XP Home and XP Pro?
    ... any of the features that XP Pro gives one. ... > Professional Edition is has more functions, features etc than Home ... though it is available as an optional installation ... > or support multiple languages in a single install. ...
  • Re: What is the different between XP Home and XP Pro?
    ... Professional Edition is has more functions, features etc than Home Edition; ... one should describe those features in Pro that you can't ... Multi-processor support - XP Pro supports up to two microprocessors, ...
  • Re: Almost Getting it
    ... Most of the other Pro features ... Interesting topic - how many features do you use in your edit sytem. ... video filters and effects and transitions. ... are missing and one big feature missing in Vegas Studio is the masking ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: How to regenerate (or update) an sld file ?
    ... There are also embedded and enabling features that are in XP Embedded that are not in XP Pro such as EWF, FBWF, etc. ... I was trying to answer your question "how update the database to reflect this update " so I guess I don't understqand what you are asking. ... I've already written my second question, but I will try to rephrase it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: Has Vista slipped....again?
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... Then nothing is behind schedule and no features are apparently dropped to make a release date. ... Apple is NOT developing any new operating systems, iPods, Intel Macs, iTV, iPhone, QuickTime, .Mac, iLife applications, iTunes, Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Logic Pro, Motion2, Shake, DVD Studio Pro, iWork Suite, WebObjects, AppleWorks, FileMaker, Aperture, etc... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)