Re: Configure sercure client with Desktop Security

From: hans m41 (mayer41_at_m05.yer.at)
Date: 10/08/05

Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:17:57 +0000 (UTC)

hi daniel

In article <1128689242.086431.32290@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Daniel <daalmeida@gmail.com> wrote:
>I configured the desktop security, then when I connect to my Lan by VPN
>the policies are apply on my desktop like a personal firewall, ok?

yes

>My problem is when I disconnect from the VPN conection the policies
>still apply in my remote desktop. Is this correct?

yes

simple questions - simple answers

best regards
hans

  • Configure sercure client with Desktop Security
    ... then when I connect to my Lan by VPN ... the policies are apply on my desktop like a personal firewall, ... My problem is when I disconnect from the VPN conection the policies ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Group policies over VPN
    ... When policies are applied to a computer, ... The laptop off the network is still controlled by Group ... The alternative is to enforce policies in the VPN, ... GPO and therefore VPN users need to get such GPO upon logging onto via ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: VPN routing from NAT to NAT
    ... if you are willing to lose all LAN connectivity while on ... the VPN, you can perhaps coexist on the same subnet.. ... If you are both using the same private network for your LANs, ... >VPN adapter, because that address is now bound to the VPN adapter and ...
  • Re: Multi-homed server and VPN
    ... The idea was to separate the LAN traffic from the VPN ... bound for the Internet go to the gateway 192.168.1.251, ... I have 192.168.1.251 as the router ...
  • Re: VPN & firewalls question
    ... What types of things do your remote clients need to do after they ... If the need access to their WinXP Pro LAN computers, create a VPN and fire ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)