Re: Netscreen ScreenOS

From: Somebody. (somebody._at_spamout.russdoucet.com)
Date: 10/06/05

Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:14:26 -0400

"Ben" <nonspecified@null.null> wrote in message
news:0ul7k11coc6beqo63do005b0abkk69qr89@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 06:20:45 -0700, Ben <nonspecified@null.null>
> wrote:
>
>>On 3 Oct 2005 09:49:23 -0700, "fr35lolo" <ljuin@gerpi.fr> wrote:
>>
>>>I got ns5xp.4.0.2r6 on a cd.
>>>Does it suit you ?
>>>

>>Does it have the security flaw described?
>

> Never mind - I got up too early and just saw NetScreen and thought you
> were replying to my post.
>
> I guess this is more of a forum for software pirates than people
> interested in security.

Before you jump down the guys' throat, you can't buy support for a 5XP as
far as I'm aware, you're just out of luck.

So, he may not have any other option.

-Russ.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Netscreen ScreenOS
    ... >>Does it suit you? ... >Does it have the security flaw described? ... Never mind - I got up too early and just saw NetScreen and thought you ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Good security related article
    ... > beta testing will ever reveal a security flaw. ... > not secure." ... For mass deployment, ... Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/ ...
  • Re: My Website Has Been Taken Down
    ... deletes theirs as soon as they drop support for it. ... And, actually, that's probably a good policy for MS to have - with how ... security flaw in those old versions that is found in the source could ... you gotta go all the way. ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)